This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Amanda.Gurgick@lvhn.org.
- Join an Anesthesiology Department and care team already comprised of dozens of anesthesiologists and over 150 CRNAs.
- Seeking anesthesiologists with a variety of clinical interests and expertise, with emphasis on general and orthopedic anesthesia, cardiovascular anesthesia, pediatric anesthesia, obstetric anesthesia, and neuroanesthesia, as our network continues to grow and add to the scale and clinical specialization of the care we deliver.
- Opportunities for diverse practice experience of case and facility type, or focused practice geographically or clinically.
- Opportunities for facility and subspecialty leadership and professional development through the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, our partner in medical education. The medical education program SELECT stands for Scholarly Excellence, Leadership Experiences and Collaborative Training. Education and training of medical students and residents is an important part of our mission. Lehigh Valley Health Network has 17 ACGME fellowship and residency training programs. An opportunity to explore clinical research is available and will be supported.
- Passion for clinical work to positively impact patient care, safety, and experience
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified with American Board of Anesthesiology
- A valid Pennsylvania Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Variety of site, specialty, and schedule
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.