Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Location: Fountain Valley, California
Internal Number: 2205001156
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital is proud of the full range of quality services we provide. Since 1971, we have dedicated our efforts to meet and serve the medical needs of our growing community. We were the first hospital in Orange County to offer residents an accredited Chest Pain Center and a Thrombectomy Receiving Center certified by The Joint Commission. We are one of only two certified Pediatric ICUs in Orange County and the only hospital in Fountain Valley and Huntington Beach with a Level III Neonatal ICU. Weâ��re proud of the efforts of our physicians, nurses and staff who strive to provide you with the best care possible.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a matching 401(k), several health & dental plans to choose from, generous tuition assistance plans, and relocation assistance for select positions.
1. Screens quality care issues of all indicators according to criteria in order to:
â�¢ Prepare Quality Review Report for physicians to utilize.
â�¢ Completes focus studies as necessary.
2. Allocates professional care review Medical Staff committees.
3. Attends Medical Staff Committee meetings to facilitate discussion and disposition of cases by providing medical records and utilization of quality assurance review report.
4. Prepares patient care log.
5. Prepares monthly summary report for department meetings.
6. Maintains tracking mechanism for follow-up of peer review functions.
7. Coordinates chart pulling, review and availability of records with medical records staff.
8. Relates closely with medical staff office for agenda development and fulfillment of documentation responsibilities.
9. Works closely with data coordinator for collaborative functions.
10. Prepares quarterly trend reports.
11. Conducts/reports departmental focus reviews.
12. Completes other duties as assigned.
Required: Knowledge necessary to obtain RN license in the state of California and current CA RN license. Three to five years acute care experience. Previous experience in patient care evaluation in either quality review, case management review, medical records, utilization review required.
The hospital, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to combine any of the above required experiences, or to consider applicants other work related experience in order to meet the above mentioned requirements.
Tenet complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
Primary Location: Fountain Valley, California
Facility: Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
About Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Medical Center
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.